Do you accept asbestos?
The landfill will accept non-friable asbestos, but it must be wet or covered when transporting. Notify the Landfill prior to transporting. Friable asbestos requires a Solid Waste Disposal Authorization (SWDA) form from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE). The local KDHE number is (785) 625-5663.KDHE Asbestos Resources

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call when I find waste on the roadside or in a county ditch?
2. Do you accept mixed loads of waste?
3. Do you accept asbestos?
4. How much hazardous waste can I bring at one time?
5. What methods of payment do you accept?