The Ellis County Environmental Office provides environmentally sound practices and progressive development that help Ellis County residents protect the land and ground water in the county. This is done by:
- Collecting household hazardous wastes
- Overseeing property transfers
- Overseeing various issues benefiting Ellis County
- Permitting of new water wells and wastewater systems
- Water testing from wells
- Planning/Zoning and Flood Plain Management
Property Transfer Evaluation
The Ellis County Environmental Code Article 2-4.5 addresses the regulations in regards to the Transfer of Property Ownership
within Ellis County. A Property Transfer Evaluation
form is required for these sale transactions.
Request a Service
View the Service Request Online Form
to request a specific service from the Environmental Office.